Re: Biggest CA Faggot

nope don't know him... first time i seen him he was face down in the sand getting punched... there are only a few guys i respect or listen to in the water there when i do go. he isn't one of em

Karma man...

boog805 wrote:

nope don't know him... first time i seen him he was face down in the sand getting punched... there are only a few guys i respect or listen to in the water there when i do go. he isn't one of em

Is Shea the Asian/islander looking dude? Old dude snaking done that to me before. Good to hear he got smacked up.

I have also been snaked by that dude. And probably any other dude that rides there come to think of it.

that guy looks pretty cool snaking 15 year olds that are at least scooping into the pit instead of dodging the barrel like he is...

that guy beat up shea.

Wah I got burned at the wedge...

West

chesthair wrote:

that guy beat up shea.

nope

184 (edited by ramoo 05.14.12 11:15)

ToastaDamus wrote:

Yea you mean like this:

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x33 … 6x1000.jpg

hehe fortunately the barrel is wide...

that older dude is eric something.. see him all the time at wedge.. that kid kinda looks like esbuen... casey you'll get burned no matter what hahaa

lately wedge has brought a lot of dumb kids and its pissing me off.. kids from 12-16yrs.. they party wave it all the time and drop in on people.. im about to blow up but i dont want to be that dick that punks some kids...

AZHIAZIAM  I bathe in the hate...

https://instagram.com/ooomarrr/

shea wrecked his life... it was on youtube for a bit then was taken down.

ramoo wrote:

that kid kinda looks like esbuen... casey you'll get burned no matter what hahaa

lately wedge has brought a lot of dumb kids and its pissing me off..

if i was pasty with a receding hairline maybe. whats even funnier is when i get burned on a perfect left and the person snaking the shoulder cant even make the wave, oh wait that was you..

lol quit playing omar all those 'dumb kids' shred on you (and I for that matter)

p.s. i called you last weekend to sponge but youre a late night creeper and dont like to wake up to surf

West

loool "that kid" is me but between my armenian ass and a jew bro we may have something in common!

Anyway i still made the barrel :D

the old guy paddled up to shea and just slapped him silly and the guy had a big hand print on his face. it was hilarious. hahahahaha

LOL

West

Still talking about wedge ? Isn't there another wave to surf within a 15 mile radius around oc?!

As long as it has a potential candidate to win this tread!

ToastaDamus wrote:

What is this exactly based on ? Kids who suck and shoulder hop waves or actual personal dislikes of people who only know people thru the Internet ? If your going off people who burn people on waves I can think of a few. Anyone that comes to a new spot and back paddles the local kids is a faggot in my opinion.

Moors? wrote:
ToastaDamus wrote:

Anyone that comes to a new spot and back paddles the local kids is a faggot in my opinion.

^^^^
word

by 'back paddles' he means 'sits deeper than'

When you keep getting pelted with shitballs, you gotta get a shitbat  -Jim Lahey

·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º> wrote:

by 'back paddles' he means 'sits deeper than'

No sitting means standing still, back paddling is moving all around to snake waves.

650slabhunter

Charlie "Man I was bangin' seven gram rocks and finishing em' because that's how I roll" Sheen

Brentxi.

Side note, for OR...Even though he isn't here anymore, Art tried to get me to sunbathe naked with him. TRUE STORY!

PS. fArt, how's potato land?  Any trips planned out here anytime soon?

"Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign."  - Camel getting all sentimental

IMA FUCKN GHEYBOI

"chicken lamb combo plate please...extra tzatziki"