Topic: yoshua, cryptopher

Tom M. here.  Want to see you guys again!!  Took the MCAT in May. Did well.  Applying to med school  this cycle.  I'd like to make a trip down south and see you guys again before things get busy.

I am really sorry I haven't kept in  touch, but dear god, it's been a rough ride.

Hope you and your kids are well.

I always valued your friendship...  both of you helped me through tough times, although you didn't know it.

Re: yoshua, cryptopher

Pick up the phone guy

FUCK L.A.

RUSTY wrote:

Pick up the phone guy

Start a new thread bruh

"If it's in my lifestyle, I'll cross it again."
MOFO of NCTK

Hey Tom, you still have the same number?

Probably not.  Changed my phone out years ago and I can't recall if my number changed as well.

My email is dkt7o7m@gmail.com

Send your number.  I'm working two overnight shifts, so I won't be able to talk until Monday.

You're the man Tom!

miss ya buddy. where you living these days?
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/408042_10150600331487372_1737790831_n.jpg?oh=a7a0abb4da6c33fa45fb567f096c5cd2&oe=5A1A4395

ron perlman

What's up, Tom! I'll send you an email with my info. Good to hear from you.

Damn, while we're at it, Kenny B, where you at?

Nougat? Please. I think I've reached a point in my life where I can tell the difference between nougat and cookie. So let's not just say things that we both know are obvious fabrications!

Hah, that photo is ridiculous.   I remember being 15 minutes outside of Gonzales and Art decides to call Danny…

Art: Danny?
DanB: Uggghh.
Art: Do you have an umbrella?
DanB: What?
Art: An umbrella.
DanB: Why?
Art: You'll need one; it's gonna be a cum blizzard.

Dear lord that was a weird trip. 

bbr,  good to hear from you!  I just moved back to Petaluma from the Napa valley.  I have barely been surfing for the last 4 years.  Work. School. Work.  It's been a grind.  Send me an email if you're still in bay area.  Every once in a while I'm in the city…we should grab a couple drinks. 

Crypt, I'll call you tmrw.

Where's Art?

Danny got AIDS from a tranny and died.

I am god