Topic: Arica Chilean Challenge 2017 Day 1

On Live now. Bombing!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utWyVRO … rEfNjrVA-6

"life is what you make of it, and stoke is what seperates the people who truly live and the people who merely exist.....", Xena

Re: Arica Chilean Challenge 2017 Day 1

yup! working from home watching it on the 65" using google home!

Epic riding, but can't stand all the claiming everyone feels the need to do these days!

way better waves today, tanner shredding

rookiesusa.com

Jay Reale wrote:

Epic riding, but can't stand all the claiming everyone feels the need to do these days!

Yep, i saw some guy do a bog standard roll on a 3 foot section and he claimed it big time like a PLC air forward at big Fronton!

Or do they think the judges stop watching mid way through a trick...

They should write it into the rule book that there will be an official .5 deduction for a claim on a wave that doesn't score at least a 9.0.

Flopos en fuego right now. Big pits; deep rides; clean exits. #barreling

"I'm pissed, he didn't try to cornhole me when I passed out."
      - Danny, reflecting on his recent NS habitation with JopeyL

Wow. Waves are so good!! Smokin....

"life is what you make of it, and stoke is what seperates the people who truly live and the people who merely exist.....", Xena

ya it's pumping out there, go jacob!

ron perlman

damn PLC shredding

ron perlman

holy shit that campbell flip was fucking MASSIVE

ron perlman

Huge Backflip by Ian Campbell!!

Munez got robbed. I'd call it a make..

Grreat final. Just that there were lots of waves ridden. Everyone was totally going for it..

15 (edited by Toxicsurf 07.09.17 10:17)

PLC....
Deserved. Killed it with.the.barrel to ARS

Fckn DHubb killing it with the commentary. Even during the event presentation/awards. Which I never watch or care for. But the Chilain excitment fo bodybaording kicks ass...

insane highlights. 4:30 is the best air drone shot ive ever seen. can't believe he tried to stick that thing

rookiesusa.com

On that insane invert he held on after the bounce. That's pretty much sticking it imo... hopefully he got a big score

"dakalakabaka st." - Randy

His neck, back and ribs go so jarred on that landing.  He'll pay for that one in 20 years!

rookie wrote:

insane highlights. 4:30 is the best air drone shot ive ever seen. can't believe he tried to stick that thing

sickest drone footie i ever seen. whoevever filmed that is on point !!

Charlie "Man I was bangin' seven gram rocks and finishing em' because that's how I roll" Sheen