Re: Video Eye Candy

Charlie "Man I was bangin' seven gram rocks and finishing em' because that's how I roll" Sheen

owning

rookiesusa.com

rookiesusa.com

damn all those are nuts

ron perlman

Charlie "Man I was bangin' seven gram rocks and finishing em' because that's how I roll" Sheen

12,467 (edited by sr71 07.02.17 06:49)

skip to 2:54

best vid ive seen in a while and never even heard of him

rookiesusa.com

well done brazil movie (27min)
https://www.toobstudiotv.com/

rookiesusa.com

ugh...cameras are so good these days

rookiesusa.com

That rug really held the room together.

^^ good riding, but I hate the video.

1) Way too much slow motion
2)  Too many shots that are zoomed in too tight.  Should be able to see above the roof of the wave.

^^ I'm a fan of slo-mo (so much goes on during a ride) but can't stand the zoomed in stuff which unfortunately seems to be the trend.. Gotta give the sponsor stickers screen real estate

"dakalakabaka st." - Randy

12,474 (edited by Erica Schneekloth 07.27.17 07:44)

That zoomed in shit is super annoying. Looks like it was filmed/edited by that "Tyge Landa" dude, aka Tyge Richardson. Same dude that got drunk in Puerto and fucked a tranny years ago...was hiding in his room and wouldn't come out for days. Bahhahaa

Jared Brown is a pussy

lol if that story is true ^^

Have to agree on the zoomed in and to long of slow motion on some of the landings. Don't mind it on the super critical air drop thou and the airs. But he goes so massive on some of those airs and that zoomed in shit shrinks the wave.

I really enjoy watching Winny surf. Hes up there and easily top 5 for me as far as best combo rider (dk & prone)

Ak all day

barrel fiend wrote:

wow 5:27 finest of lines between getting smashed and getting pitted

rookiesusa.com