Topic: fuck how's this spider bite

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/chp/brown%20recluse/brown7.jpg

brown recluse = bamd

My name is Cookie Ziplock, and I like to slice the achilles tendons of really old people

Re: fuck how's this spider bite

thats the grossest shit ive ever seen

"go fuck yourselves san diego"

yup i believe it, heard it just destroys tissue just like that

i just looked at that while i was eating

"Pardon me, Do you have any grey poupon?"

fucking gross man......i'm eating too.....now i'm done

http://162.129.70.33/images/brown_recluse_3_040704.jpg

jesus fuck those spiders

My name is Cookie Ziplock, and I like to slice the achilles tendons of really old people

dude that is just wrong, this post is totally gross

hi

dude i eat spiders.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts.

also known as the VIOLIN SPIDER...there all over the farm fields in OXNARD...

MY FAMOUS WORDS....." SHUT UP AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL DOES"....

sotry time....3 years ago at base we were staying over and we were sleeping on the groudn of the ghetto houses on base...so we wake up in teh morning 2 find out from the lady that housed us that 4 people had been bitting in thier house by these spiders as they are extrmely prevelent in that area....thanx bitch ...moral of the story...dont trust dumb bitches

your a dirty pirate hooker

11 (edited by og KUSH! 06.06.05 18:39)

I'd hate to get bitten on meh penis

kyle dratwile, i'll never forget that kids spider bite in the 7th grade, almost lost his leg

rookiesusa.com

I really hope i never see a brown recluse.  I would run as fast as I could.  That shits fucking repulsive.

"Piss off, you CUNT!"

We don't have to worry too much.

"The brown recluse spider and ten additional species of Loxosceles are native to the United States. In addition, a few non-native species have become established in limited areas of the country. The brown recluse spider is found mainly in the central Midwestern states southward to the Gulf of Mexico (see map). Isolated cases in Ohio are likely attributable to this spider occasionally being transported in materials from other states. Although uncommon, there are more confirmed reports of Loxosceles rufescens (Mediterranean recluse) than the brown recluse in Ohio. It, too, is a human-associated species with similar habits and probably similar venom risks (unverified)."

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/images/2061_map.gif

she said, "I was great, by the way, I got a standing ovation." And I said, "Harriet, I'm sure you were great, but it was the National Anthem, they were standing already." And that's pretty much when all hell broke loose.

my neighbors house was infested

might as well grab some country time lemonade and strap on the ole fucking suspenders for front porch stories in the sunset of how when you're old lady use to feel you up in the front pew during prayer sessions. - mixelplix

http://spiders.ucr.edu/myth.html

she said, "I was great, by the way, I got a standing ovation." And I said, "Harriet, I'm sure you were great, but it was the National Anthem, they were standing already." And that's pretty much when all hell broke loose.

yeah thats bullshit, my firend goes to airforce in colorado springs and he got bit this year

"Excuse me, your balls are showing. Bumble Bee Tuna"-Ace Ventura

yeah i dont know about colorado, but my point was that they aren't found in california

if im talking out of my ass..why would they have a bill board sign that was off Arnold Road next to the rail road tracks in OXNARD that was in spanish that said to be aware of this spider......

21 (edited by og KUSH! 06.06.05 23:32)

22 (edited by xwil$onx 06.06.05 23:38)

i dont know if you actually read the article...

if there was a significant population of brown recluses in california it would be major news.  tracking non-indigenous species is supervised by the department of homeland security now, so you know it would be a big deal.  people in california have just been convinced that there are brown recluses here with shaky speculations and media scares like that billboard.  like the article says, there are tons of misidentifications by untrained people.

personally i don't think i could side with the media when the opposition looks like this:

*  Arachnologists throughout the state including those at the Los Angeles County Museum and San Francisco's California Academy of Sciences (one of whom is probably one of the top 5 arachnologists in the world)
    * The Calif. Dept of Food and Agriculture, which is responsible for identifying all exotic pests found in California
    * County Agricultural Commissioner Office entomologists up and down the state
    * Hundreds of pest control operators in both Northern and Southern California
    * County vector and health personnel
    * THE U.S. recluse expert, who wrote the definitive taxonomic revision where he described the distribution of all North American recluse species, and who also happened to be a vector control person in Northern California
    * Dr. Findlay Russell, the world's foremost authority on animal venoms. Dr. Russell is an internationally renown toxicologist, was a medical physician at USC Medical Center and consulted on hundreds of "spider bite" diagnoses in California. In fact, Dr. Russell's research was the impetus for many of the ideas expressed here.