1 (edited by KMAN 06.20.06 06:16)

Topic: Rides.....

New Baby!!!43' custom PMA for Cartelhttp://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/sharpkanoa/18cbe835.jpghttp://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/sharpkanoa/ebff06d8.jpg

2

Re: Rides.....

holy banana

Reid: "i gave andre botha a ride to subway today. i think i got better at bodyboarding because of it"

3

Re: Rides.....

thats fuckin sick

4 (edited by Modulator 06.19.06 22:47)

Re: Rides.....

Fruit Boots, my new ride
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Modulai/blades.jpg

my style is impetuous.  my defense is impregnable, and i'm just ferocious.

5

Re: Rides.....

Nice board, reminds me of a Piña Colada.

6

Re: Rides.....

Nice ride...never seen a board like that before.

7

Re: Rides.....

Modulator wrote:

Fruit Boots, my new ride
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/ … blades.jpg


Finally someone who knows style..... Can I ride you into town with these bad boy's... THis is what you call smooth operating....

You want Pooter Pie for a snack

Re: Rides.....

board is sick k-man

9

Re: Rides.....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kingjordan1/100_1792.jpg
all 40 inches of my ride

delta force plays on your old grey monitor
power team breaks flaming blocks of cinder

Re: Rides.....

Nice leash Jordan

Re: Rides.....

I haven't seen a blue Gyroll in a while, I had a yellow one but it snapped, I def need to save up and get another one.

12

Re: Rides.....

yea gyrolls are buttery

delta force plays on your old grey monitor
power team breaks flaming blocks of cinder

13 (edited by OPL760 06.20.06 15:54)

Re: Rides.....

Oceansoul wrote:

I def need to save up and get another one.

the inflation in gyrolls these days are just ridic.

14

Re: Rides.....

Nice board Kanoa. Been getting waves?

Re: Rides.....

nice board Kman.

"Pardon me, Do you have any grey poupon?"

Re: Rides.....

Custom PMA 44.5"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/JustinCurtis/IMG_8153.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/JustinCurtis/IMG_8154.jpg

The Jerseymobb

Re: Rides.....

fun standup board

"Insert Scarlet Letter here"

Re: Rides.....

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/Randalthecaper/IMG_0464.jpg
pretty tight, turns out im not buyin this one again.

"Why you gotta break balls?" -Chris Griffin

19

Re: Rides.....

I 've surfed everyday for the past two weeks.......

EVS wrote:

Nice board Kanoa. Been getting waves?

Re: Rides.....

yeah I have a hubb w/ those grips, it was a dumb idea to put in two pieces of foam on the deck, it weakens the it. I have the same sort of problem on a Hubb I have, except it cracked to the side of where my elbow goes and started going down the rail. Duct tape.

"Insert Scarlet Letter here"

21

Re: Rides.....

Mmmmmmmmm...  Board-porn...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/tyrez/boardporn.jpg

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."  - Hunter S. Thompson

Re: Rides.....

that board looks like cat shit tyrez

Jared Brown is a pussy

Re: Rides.....

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2193/science316qi.jpg
My new ride, although, my board is yellow, with blue rails, and orange bottom.

There is no gravity in Australia, that's how they live upside down.

Re: Rides.....

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/onthefoamball/2-12004.jpg
my MS7 broke as well, but Mike quickly handled it.  Good looking out Stew!
My new one is the best board Ive ridden in my 15 years on these things.

L.U.C.K. = Living Under Cosmic Knowledge

Re: Rides.....

yeah, ill forward my pics to bz and see what happens. a replacement would be amazing, but if not ill be bummin boards off people for a while

"Why you gotta break balls?" -Chris Griffin

26

Re: Rides.....

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/EvanMatthew/Evan_random057.jpg

Since everyone is posting pictures of broken boards. Snapped my board at OTW. Was like the 5th time using the board.

27

Re: Rides.....

Erica Schneekloth wrote:

that board looks like cat shit tyrez

lol what an asshole

ron perlman

28

Re: Rides.....

Tear drop shape. Thats some old school shit.  Nice!

tyrez wrote:

Mmmmmmmmm...  Board-porn...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/t … rdporn.jpg

Re: Rides.....

holy shit evs, double stringer too. well mine has a weak story along with it. mid-sized wave, nothin huge, i ditched my board to go down seein as i have tofu's fins and i didnt want the lip to take em away... instead the lip(wasnt thick) snapped my board, and i cried to all my friends for another hour.

"Why you gotta break balls?" -Chris Griffin

30

Re: Rides.....

Randal the Caper wrote:

holy shit evs, double stringer too. well mine has a weak story along with it. mid-sized wave, nothin huge, i ditched my board to go down seein as i have tofu's fins and i didnt want the lip to take em away... instead the lip(wasnt thick) snapped my board, and i cried to all my friends for another hour.

Randal the Caper: Murphy's Law...I guess if it can, it will, you know? With mine, I just got flung into the flats on a somewhat decent sized wave and "kaaapling!" it snapped. I wasn't sure what had happened until I went to grab it from shore. Ironically, when I realized that it was hashed I was, actually, kind of more in awe than anything. Kind of trip to snap the stringers. I didn't know I had it in me, I guess. Haha!

31

Re: Rides.....

This board looks mental! PMA!!!

Re: Rides.....

pete is the man my board got such good flex no stringer at all just a layer of the new white magic core

The Jerseymobb

33 (edited by sirfun 06.23.06 05:56)

Re: Rides.....

Wow Curt that's very simular to my old old school board from 77.
The original Morey kit board was 44 by 23 1/2. BUT square tail and no channels, Also the chime on the deck went to none so in the tail the rail was 100%. Here's a photo of it from the bottom turn thread.
http://www.sirfun.com/joey/b_turn.jpg

34

Re: Rides.....

EVS wrote:
Randal the Caper wrote:

holy shit evs, double stringer too. well mine has a weak story along with it. mid-sized wave, nothin huge, i ditched my board to go down seein as i have tofu's fins and i didnt want the lip to take em away... instead the lip(wasnt thick) snapped my board, and i cried to all my friends for another hour.

Randal the Caper: Murphy's Law...I guess if it can, it will, you know? With mine, I just got flung into the flats on a somewhat decent sized wave and "kaaapling!" it snapped. I wasn't sure what had happened until I went to grab it from shore. Ironically, when I realized that it was hashed I was, actually, kind of more in awe than anything. Kind of trip to snap the stringers. I didn't know I had it in me, I guess. Haha!


Same thing happened with my old custom Toobs boards broke two-two stringers in half dropin the knee on some hits and floaters but I weigh 205 lbs and surf with the grace of a Tyranasaurus Rex.I've been riding PMA's customs for a couple of years now and they whoop ass.He has more knowledge than the other companies I have delt with and is willing to make innovative concepts a reality in your board design.He crafts straight up weapons of mass wave destruction!

The EAST IS THE BEAST

"This is how I understand the election-It's a choice between going to hell faster and going to hell at the usual speed."
Art Spiegelman (Bush-Kerry campaign)

Re: Rides.....

pete works with ya when shapping ur board its a total custom job he takes all ur info in and ideas and brain storms and comes out with the best customs

The Jerseymobb