Re: SESSION REPORTS

today was firing. 4-6 foot hollow peaks to ramps with only me and bragg out. i <3 IB

Headlands was good again tnight, Glassy, low pressure type lumps of stacked up swell with light OS. I shot some vid with Billy's cam. Kirk was the only bb with only 4-5 flicks. I guess since it was raining nobody came to the beach because they didn't want to get wet. fags!

Watched 2 novice flicks get completely barred: 404 error message - Access Denied. Great entertainment. Maybe tomorrow I'll be on it.

"I'm pissed, he didn't try to cornhole me when I passed out."
      - Danny, reflecting on his recent NS habitation with JopeyL

O'side was really fun. Dead glass @ 4pm. Picked up Mop and headed out. The harbor was a touch better, but mobbed. 1 mile south was empty and hollow. Head-high peaks and some closey ones too that were still good for pulling in.

Nougat? Please. I think I've reached a point in my life where I can tell the difference between nougat and cookie. So let's not just say things that we both know are obvious fabrications!

shitty-fun at sloat shorey today, might have to make a return trip this afternoon.  things are looking good for offshores and fun waves this week.

ron perlman

I'm going to sloat too now, it sounds like tomorrow should be good, but unfortunatly, I will have to work. Damned.
See you later maybe Alex.

really? sloat today? fun? uhhhh ok i checked it around 12:30 and it was pretty bad for ob... the inside wasnt really working. i ended up going to rockaway and had a decent session. too many flicks showed up at the end though.

bbr is coloring his world, with waves. Watched him take about 5 on the head for each ride. Inside looked like it was improving, then it got worse. Shaddy little closeout barrels. Props to prophead for the stamina. demerits for judgement.

i said it was shitty-fun, which means it was shitty but i had fun anyway.  basically as long as i can get barreled i have fun when i surf, even on a day like today when things weren't really coming together.

ron perlman

I saw you get barrelled x3 - just didn't see you for a while after

Did you check the CDIP? Holy Schnikeies. 30% of the energy is 20 secs
Fort before work, speshly if you can go in late. I'm there by 8:15 if ur down

+2 foot low? i'm thinking bleezenation.

i hope you and wes appreciated my DK eat-its today, i was quite proud of them.

ron perlman

whatevz I'm taking my longeyes and spocken fort from the headlands. I don wanna get up @ 7 for bleezy.

Plus Cron could fire; and monkeys might fly out of my butt.

117 (edited by cryptopher 01.31.05 08:35)

Yesterday (Sunday) I woke @ 6 after being out til 2:15 for my friend's b-day party. An exclusive gathering of friends caravanned to a dive bar in OB (SD) after an inauspicious start to the evening where half the guests got lost on the way to my friends new apartment in PB.

Bar rundown: a couple beers for me, lots for the birthday boy, darts, billiards, my friend who we affectionately refer to as "The Gobbler" (this explanation would need a whole new topic post) slamming pills and vodka colins, our other socially inept friend rating all the girls in our party on his 10 point scale and my friend's wife, blitzed out of her mind, dancing on chairs and everywhere else in a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight shirt and even tighter jeans while pulling on her thong for all to see.

Session Rundown: After logging a little over 3 hours of sleep I rolled out  and brewed 3 espresso shots and guzzled them down like an Al Khaida rebel on the run in the desert who stumbled upon a well. Myself, LuMop and 760 Alex at a North County SD spot which was the best I have ever seen it. Tons of DK barrels, ramps, wedgers, etc. 3.25 hour session. Can I just say that I owned every standup out there with my DK? Cuz I did. Mop was busting sections that threw his 90 lb. frame skyward and Alex was getting some work in on the knee with some barrels and treacherous floaters. Honestly, be best session of the winter. I took a 2 hr nap when I got home.

Nougat? Please. I think I've reached a point in my life where I can tell the difference between nougat and cookie. So let's not just say things that we both know are obvious fabrications!

killer session report as always. the gobbler? explain..... i dont care how long i have to read

got some m. street over the weekend with mark, kinda shitty but a couple big barrels

rookiesusa.com

Gobbler explanation coming soon Hoseph. I have to mentally prepare to deal with the images that haunt me  from this ordeal. Yikes!

got some fun waves with loughlin today at blacks.  good conditions but a little on the inconsistent side

rookiesusa.com

Double sessioned headlands for over 4hrs today. Bigger and more walled in the a.m. Bleezy must have been firing but I heard the inside was hectic and dishing out the "access denied" error messages with regularity. Scored some bombs, including a couple riteous in-outs on 2'-3'OH sets.

Box and Hellmor were out when I rolled up for A.M session but they scampered somewhere to guzzle wine; at least that's what they told me. Offshores with 8@14 is good for cronnie.

This swell had some nice properties. Long sets with well timed lulls. average 7 per set not supercharged energy but plenty of power to get your attention. See what tomorrow is like. Bleezy midday might be a good call.

123 (edited by Hoseph 02.01.05 21:57)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkk schooooooooooolllllllll

it seems like everytime the weekend rolls around the waves get crappy.... im gonna go cry now

o yea, 1 more question. where did bbr go out? around 1st lot or second?

www.kleenex.com

answer my question old man!!!!!!

bleezy morning session manana.  art, wes, t707m, hellmore let's do this.

ron perlman

Hoseph ur annoying and don't even bodyboard

My name is Cookie Ziplock, and I like to slice the achilles tendons of really old people

nice another screen name

I like this one. She's nasty.

danny - Get a blowup doll

art - Get depends

My name is Cookie Ziplock, and I like to slice the achilles tendons of really old people

kinda fun, some overhead+ offshore waves, some mushy, some hollow on the outer bars.  got one decent barrel, then cruised inside and got a couple fun ones in the shorey.

ncp and hellmore, i didn't even bother calling this morning. i could practically smell the smoke through the phone receiver last night, i knew you'd be over the dawn patrol.

me: "what are you guys doing?"
wes: "we're.... uhhh... watching..... (cough).... kingpin... (cough cough)"

ron perlman

SW on the buoy today w/ NW background! Scored my local spot (25 minutes away) today. HH w/ nobody else out. Arrived @ 6:15, suited up, paddled out and was greeted w/ a 20 minute lull (anger). Sets rolled in and were perfect. Offshore winds and A-frames. Caught 5 waves, 3 perfect barrels. Out of the water by 7:10 to make the 25 minute drive back to work. Arrived in the staff lot @ 8:00, just in time to pick up attendance folder and drop my lunch off in the lounge fridge. Very stoked right now, as the kids are journaling  :)     
OK, back to work.

the local shorey was pretty fun tonight, light offshores but a full on rainstorm with grey skies and grey water making it hard to differentiate between the two. if you were in the right spot there were some solid headhigh+ barrels throwing way out into the flats with good end ramps.  i was mostly in the wrong place at the wrong time but i lined one sicky up and it boosted my fat ass pretty good... so much fun, can't wait for the bigger swell on saturday, the shorey is gonna be hectic.

ron perlman

me and adam scored a local reef that was heavy. james and louie paddled out late super slammed back, pretty entertaining.

oh ya and adam almost killed himself on a death defying air drop but pulled it like a champ.

cryptopher wrote:

SW on the buoy today w/ NW background! Scored my local spot (25 minutes away) today. HH w/ nobody else out. Arrived @ 6:15, suited up, paddled out and was greeted w/ a 20 minute lull (anger). Sets rolled in and were perfect. Offshore winds and A-frames. Caught 5 waves, 3 perfect barrels. Out of the water by 7:10 to make the 25 minute drive back to work. Arrived in the staff lot @ 8:00, just in time to pick up attendance folder and drop my lunch off in the lounge fridge. Very stoked right now, as the kids are journaling  :)     
OK, back to work.

sick

"go fuck yourselves san diego"

sf buoy is 10 @ 20 .... biggidy bang tomorrow it's on...

ron perlman

Today is on Focka

wha??? 10 @ 20..... hmmm today could be interesting