1 (edited by brentxzi 08.05.17 21:13)

Topic: 8-5-2017

Well if there was an unofficial 805bbr day it would be today.

Hope everyone is doing really good.

Speaking of which I was hoping we could start a traveling thread. Maybe about trips that people have gone on this summer? I am going to Oahu in September.

Oh yeah and I recently read that Iceland is supposed to be the biggest weed smoking country at 18% of the population. I am not sure about that haha.

Re: 8-5-2017

brentxzi wrote:

Speaking of which I was hoping we could start a traveling thread. Maybe about trips that people have gone on this summer? I am going to Oahu in September.

Head high in Mexico today. Went to El Salvador in July, split some peaks with some local DK guys. The uncrowded spot Salvadorans have always been very cool. I would skip it if I was all prone coming from California and go to Mexico or Tahiti instead, but if you DK regularfoot and are going on a trip with regularfoot funboarders, or teaching your Grandma and cousin from North Dakota, you could do worse. The beachbreaks can throw enough to be fun prone.

Also, La Libertad/Punta Roca has cleaned up about 50 metric fucktons. First time I checked it in 2013, the Salvadoran I was with was all sketched out on the place, nervous-like. They put up a wall along the graveyard and it's still not Brentwood, but the zone itself has much less of a glue-huffed, cracked-out vibe. 

Thank Stewart that Florida had some off season NE ahead of both.

Other general remarks is that there are more and more chicks at what used to be complete and utter sausage-fest surf spots, and given the fucked-ness of the Brazilian economy, I've seen far fewer Brazilians than in years past. Only one day in El Salvador got Brazzovanloaded.

Also, been years since I've seen a Texan in Mexico, and they used to be here in equal force with the San Diego guys, who tell me the crossing is now direct to TJ terminal? Straight to yuppiebucks and rub-n-tugs or something.

Re: 8-5-2017

rgannon wrote:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Jared Brown is a pussy