Topic: Grodzen loses in first round at Pipe today

Raises $2000 through a GoFundMe to go to the Pipe comp, loses in the first round to Beans and Cole (2 orange county kids). Bahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahahhhaahhahahahaa

Jared Brown is a pussy

Re: Grodzen loses in first round at Pipe today

The real laugh is at the fucks who gave him money for a vacation. Bunch of fucking morons.

This is so good!

"water my ass, get this guy some pepto bismo!"

hahahaha thats classic

LOL...

Props to munoz for moving on...

FUCK L.A.

6 (edited by TGLOCK 03.09.17 09:03)

lol

Jared Smith Loves The Cock.

Those people who people who paid the 2gs should have put it toward a live stream of the comp. shit is a bummer they can't even get a live feed. Should have started a go fund me on here so we can watch that first round heater.  !

LOL

Charlie "Man I was bangin' seven gram rocks and finishing em' because that's how I roll" Sheen

Moors? wrote:

Those people who people who paid the 2gs should have put it toward a live stream of the comp. shit is a bummer they can't even get a live feed. Should have started a go fund me on here so we can watch that first round heater.  !

The sad part is, its so easy to do a live stream in 2017 and relatively inexpensive. Bodyboarding on the industry side is a joke.

That last IBA tour, the one that had a Puerto final between Hubb and MR was by far the best in therms of live feed and coverage.

If U think fuck is funny, fuck yourself and save your money!

^ truth, that whole season was really good. too bad it wasn't sustainable.

ron perlman

looks like Grodzen made the semis in the DK division, taking out some pretty heavy hitters on the way.  Not too many guys getting berths in both prone and DK divisions, so good on him.

13 (edited by tubescape 02.26.17 20:46)

pretty bummed i had to search around on my wife's FB account and my instagram app to find shitty shaky iphone 3 style video clips and heat draws.  even the APB site can't put a proper photo slide show together with captions so you know who the heck you're looking at, instead they just loaded a few photogs pics and grouped them by photog name.  no captions, nothing.  was that beans with the huge air revo yesterday (red jersey I think)?  guess the best we can hope for is a solid video edit at some point...

If you do a GoFundMe, you're a faggot

Pay for my surf trip, I used to be semi-pro

Joe was much more unbearable when I was younger, and to be honest I am stoked he go to go to pipe, but I agree with Moody. Everyone can just fuck off with these GoFundMe posts for trips. The medical bill / injury stuff is more understandable but its pretty annoying.

17 (edited by RUSTY 02.27.17 21:39)

Dilliono wrote:

Joe was much more unbearable when I was younger, and to be honest I am stoked he go to go to pipe, but I agree with Moody. Everyone can just fuck off with these GoFundMe posts for trips. The medical bill / injury stuff is more understandable but its pretty annoying.

Dude is like 38 or some shit...If I didn't have 2 grand in the bank I would choke myself out...

He should have like 40K at least at his age even that is kids stuff....

FUCK L.A.

18 (edited by mixelplix 02.27.17 22:39)

Dilliono wrote:

Everyone can just fuck off with these GoFundMe posts for trips. The medical bill / injury stuff is more understandable but its pretty annoying.

Most of the medical injury FundMe stuff is bullshit too brah.

We all make choices in life and they have consequences. A good example is Schneekloth. Obviously he's taking a chance of having a prolasped anus by the time he is 50 with his lifestyle choices. But he is living proof you can enjoy what you love and make a decent living at the same time. You won't find him posting FundMe bullshit when it comes time for a prosthetic colon. #RespectThat

I say fuck the 40-somethings asking for money for medical bills. Not my responsibility or desire to help them. They chose the path of destitution on their own.

RUSTY wrote:
Dilliono wrote:

Dude is like 38 or some shit...If I didn't have 2 grand in the bank I would choke myself out...

I'd wipe my ass with 40k.ive thrown 40k at strippers and random bitches in traffic just to show me how much of a boss I've turned out to really be.if you only have 40k to your name.theres only two things you should do.

1.. Sell drugs
2.. Kill yourself so at least the next generation can live off what little life insurance you have for a bit.theres honor in that.

Now ,back to the drug dealing ,Audi driving,Miami Cuban link wearing,property in every state having,7 employee pimpin,tax man evading,black bitch humpin drama that is my life..

Y'all niggaz be cool

RUSTY wrote:
Dilliono wrote:

Agreed, however you'd be so fucking surprised how many 30-50 year olds have nothing in the bank and live paycheck to paycheck, yet somehow continue to live in Southern California.

Life is ALL about choices!     

Some choices open doors, and open up more opportunities. Some close doors, and narrow down what opportunities you have.

22 (edited by tubenet 02.28.17 14:36)

ryanthompson wrote:

Agreed, however you'd be so fucking surprised how many 30-50 year olds have nothing in the bank and live paycheck to paycheck, yet somehow continue to live in Southern California.

Large mortgage/rent to pay to keep their family in SoCal? I'd say that most of us are living week to week and are one job loss away from being up shit creek.

Johnone1 wrote:
RUSTY wrote:
Dilliono wrote:

I'd wipe my ass with 40k.ive thrown 40k at strippers and random bitches in traffic just to show me how much of a boss I've turned out to really be.if you only have 40k to your name.theres only two things you should do.

1.. Sell drugs
2.. Kill yourself so at least the next generation can live off what little life insurance you have for a bit.theres honor in that.

Now ,back to the drug dealing ,Audi driving,Miami Cuban link wearing,property in every state having,7 employee pimpin,tax man evading,black bitch humpin drama that is my life..

Y'all niggaz be cool

and just like that the legend that is Johnone1 goes back to pimpin hoes and collecting stacks

Damn. If you get two grand for a trip, you better take a right at backdoor, or the kid you give it to is going to win the heat. "i don't go right"

Part sucka,part wimp,= simp.....all bad news my nigga.

Ron Lawl wrote:

Damn. If you get two grand for a trip, you better take a right at backdoor, or the kid you give it to is going to win the heat. "i don't go right"

HuH??

FUCK L.A.

He told Cole he didn't want a wave at backdoor, "i dont go right", and it costeds hims the heats

Part sucka,part wimp,= simp.....all bad news my nigga.

gofundmyleft

rookiesusa.com

Danny still talking shit on here. Fuck me, grow up.

u the gay man

bahahahahhahahahahhahahah

http://www.patagonia.com/dis/dw/image/v2/ABBM_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-patagonia-master/default/dw5feb90f7/images/hi-res/39057_TRUT.jpg?sw=750&sh=750&sm=fit&sfrm=png