Topic: Shout out to my boy brentaxi!

Counting down the days when can hit the vapes together and ride 56th to river jetties.. Pop a xannie for me homie.

"dakalakabaka st." - Randy.

Re: Shout out to my boy brentaxi!

I thought we was friends

Part sucka,part wimp,= simp.....all bad news my nigga.

Uber is the way to go

#dablyfe

"chicken lamb combo plate please...extra tzatziki"

5 (edited by Yo Soy Bijan 02.12.17 00:30)

Sounds insane but it happened and happens. You guys aren't locals and know the spot.

"dakalakabaka st." - Randy

Yo Soy Bijan wrote:
Yo Boy Bijan wrote:

ride 56th to river jetties..

Sounds insane but it happened and happens. You guys aren't locals and know the spot.

Hahahahahahaha, yeah I bet your fucking gel'ed hair-do caught a 20 second barrel in Newport

Jared Brown is a pussy

You especially don't know shit about NB you chubby fuckface!! Stay in LA JOLLA!!

uber stay black

Yo Soy Bijan wrote:

chubby

LOL

Jared Brown is a pussy

Yo Boy Bijan wrote:

ride 56th to river jetties..

Erica Schneekloth wrote:

Hahahahahahaha, yeah I bet your fucking gel'ed hair-do caught a 20 second barrel in Newport

I've kept my mouth shut about this since I don't like to sell out spots like you do DannyB posting shots of ur slabs but that ride you and everyone think is too insane to believe is true

Here are a few pics i'll take down. Easily .5 mile rides or longer this day. Quick iPhone shots but it gives you an idea

The day Brentzxi and I got was bigger 6-8ft with a few complete epic sets that lined up. His legendary multiple barrel ride from 56th to river jetties is true. Go ahead, laugh all you want.

Jetty:
http://i.imgur.com/50nEG3M.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ElVkivB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YpaV5gsh.jpg

Up to the river, you can tell this continues peeling far as fuck:
http://i.imgur.com/97dLAdL.jpg

Shape:
http://i.imgur.com/la2MePL.jpg

ya bud, be careful.  you best take those pics down right quick.  don't want to sell out 56th street....

meanwhile, danny is getting more pits in a 3hr session on the same swell than you'll get in 5 years.

tubescape wrote:

meanwhile, danny is getting more pits in a 3hr session on the same swell than you'll get in 5 years.

Doubt that, north OC is a magnet on south swells compared to SD

13 (edited by Erica Schneekloth 02.12.17 15:52)

Wow, good job protecting the secrecy of Newport. Claiming I sell out spots down here is pretty hilarious - Big Rock has been sold out since the 90's brah. And if you think I'm hanging out down here during South swells, you're mistaken. I've had a Base pass for 7 years now, so whenever you think you're scoring in OC, I'm up at Mugu getting way better waves with a fraction of the crowd. Not to mention I'm taking off to Tahiti in 3 months, and then headed to the Cooks at the end of August. I own your mother fucking miserable life!

edit: PS - those photos look pretty gay

Jared Brown is a pussy

Yo Soy Bijan wrote:

Easily .5 mile rides or longer this day.

So if you do enough drugs do the waves get longer?  Cause unless you're high as fuck, there is no way those rides are going for more than a couple hundred feet (that's including doing hand drags in the white wash all the way to the sand).  For the record, a mile is 5,280 feet, so a half mile would be 2,640 feet, meaning you're probably about 2,440 feet or so short.

Don't argue with me, you're wrong.

"Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign."  - Camel getting all sentimental

15 (edited by Yo Soy Bijan 02.12.17 23:24)

Daniel, dropping the base card like
http://i.imgur.com/MmnOPCy.png

Lucky mofo

16 (edited by Yo Soy Bijan 02.13.17 14:32)

Joops wrote:
Yo Soy Bijan wrote:

Easily .5 mile rides or longer this day.

Don't argue with me, you're wrong.

lmao. That was pretty funny post.

The up to the river shot shows how far it peels. Short? Yeah, maybe by 500ft but it's clear those waves are peeling abnormally far from the jetty, not like some combo swell aframe. Zoom in and see how far the shoulder goes.. It wasn't working completely but I just wanted to give an idea that it does peel far af and rides like Bretzxi happen when the sand is right
http://i.imgur.com/iSpDBdk.png

Keep in mind those pics are from the day after an avg swell peaked.. Bretzxi day was 6-8ft with better sand. Rides that long in newport sound ridiculous, but that day 56th was world class with rides that long

you guys are like teenagers...aren't you embarrassed???

18 (edited by Yo Soy Bijan 02.13.17 01:07)

That troll YoBoy started it. I start posting again and he comes out of the woodshed with his bullshit

500' isn't half a mile, in fact, not even 1/10th of a mile. Thanks for the cute pics though.

"Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign."  - Camel getting all sentimental

The fact that Yo Soy Bijan feels the need the defend his position on this speaks to his feelings of insecurity and inadequacy. And to do so by posting photos of a spot speaks to his middle school mentality and desire to be accepted as one of the cool kids. Schneekloth Geppetto played you like a puppet. LOL.

21 (edited by Yo Soy Bijan 02.13.17 15:32)

Joops wrote:

500' isn't half a mile, in fact, not even 1/10th of a mile. Thanks for the cute pics though.

Dude.. 500' short of that half mile estimate. And you're welcome for the cute pics

22 (edited by Yo Soy Bijan 02.13.17 14:31)

Pretty sure Mixelplix is YoBoy.

This site has been stale and practically dead so I figured why not get some good banter going again like the old days with some OG join date posters

Bahahaha you are one confused puppet Yo Soy Bijan.

mixelplix wrote:

Bahahaha you are one confused puppet Yo Soy Bijan.

.. shiiit, you might have a point for once mixel

JUST BLOWING THE SPOT!!

Impressive salt bae use... 10/10

HERE'S A CHUBBY MIDDLE FINGER JUST FOR YOU BIJAN, LITTLE FUCKING BITCH
https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16684267_10102927666474775_4214909202839949034_n.jpg?oh=00e1d9561c409caa1d82f802054928ae&oe=5947355A

Jared Brown is a pussy

cool fag^

528-Cash

all these spot you surf danny...and youre still an angry grown ass man.

yup....and what the fuck with this hair? Looks like he got plucked like a bitch on a rough ride

ruttz wrote:

all these spot you surf danny...and youre still an angry grown ass man.

30 (edited by Yo Soy Bijan 02.15.17 13:21)

Erica Schneekloth wrote:

Hey buddy, cute haircut. Looks like we're sporting the same one bahaha. what a fag.

And you can stick that finger right up yer fucking ass!!

Erica Schneekloth wrote:

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16684267_10102927666474775_4214909202839949034_n.jpg?oh=00e1d9561c409caa1d82f802054928ae&oe=5947355A

i bet when that mop dries out its a pretty sick bowlcut. those are coming back right now dude, been waitin patiently for the revival and its cool to see we stand together in solidarity brother.

Ak all day

holy smokes this thread is amazing, it has all the elements of OG 805bbr:

- fake aliases
- "blowing up spots" that are literally named after a city street
- hastily thrown together memes
- dudes posting shirtless pics
- unverifiable claims
- and brentaxi

but this has me just SCREAMING

Yo Soy Bijan wrote:

that it does peel far af

You can put a cat in an oven, but that don't make it a biscuit.

just needs a few tranny pics and sean manning arguing with himself with different aliases

34 (edited by RUSTY 02.16.17 18:34)

mdent wrote:

i bet when that mop dries out its a pretty sick bowlcut. those are coming back right now dude, been waitin patiently for the revival and its cool to see we stand together in solidarity brother.

BowlCut Faggot

FUCK L.A.

RUSTY wrote:
mdent wrote:

BowlCut Legend

Cheers Brother. #lifeinthecut

Ak all day