Topic: Listen Up Wesley

I’ve held back a long time but here is my immutable position concerning your threats, rants and insults.

By mentioning my family in the context of these attacks you broke a cardinal rule of decency, thereby dramatically and permanently changing any rules of engagement. There is no higher or stronger directive than protecting one’s family. It is biological, and is deeply rooted in our behavior system. You triggered that directive.

For the record: I intend to surf what waves I choose in and around the S.F. bay for the remainder of my days. I have been in this water since your parents were teenagers and you weren’t even a concept. My commitment to these waves and waters is enduring and not subject to your attempts at intimidation. It will outlast you. You are the one who should leave.

If you act against me I will bring to bear all legitimate means at my disposal. You know by now that these are considerable and that I am deadly serious. My culture trumps yours 10 times out of 10. As a student of politics you should realize that but you are too blinded by a greed quest for status, waves and whatever drives you. I don’t care. It is shallow and surmountable

If anyone you might know attacks me, my property, my car, my family, my dog or my reputation you will be the first held to account. Anyone else will be likewise pursued and dealt with. The old ways are gone and only a few dumbshits like you are too stoned to realize it. The first round has been engaged and sentences were handed down, marking the route of progress.

In societal conflicts like this a few smarter and luckier individuals escape to the woods (head north) and parts of their culture survive. The ones like you who decide to stay and fight are overpowered and subjugated. Head farther north and you will see me there too.

Tell your flick friends and anyone else you allude to that their little “hit list” was just extinguished. Criticize my riding all you want. The source renders such claims hollow.

See you in the water.

"I'm pissed, he didn't try to cornhole me when I passed out."
      - Danny, reflecting on his recent NS habitation with JopeyL

Re: Listen Up Wesley

when art said my dog i thought of baxter

ouch wesley just got a verbal back hand to the face.
ive never met art but i know not to mess with anyone that has an IQ that is 10x more large then mine.

hi

crikey. had to be said, though.

Damn, this is gonna be good.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Wes is a pitbull.....fortunatley, Art is a bit more of a porcupine. Hence, the following:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images2/pitbullporcupine1.jpg

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."
Benjamin Franklin

That picture seriously disturbs me.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Ya that dog is done for.

that's why you train your animals to not go rolling around in porcupine patches.

Five.

Well put Art, I can see why nick idolizes you.

the picture of the dog makes me feel sad

dogs are pretty tough, he doesn't look like he's bleeding too much, he probably recovered from it. Dunno if he could see, looks like some of those things might be stuck in his eye.

lucky we dont have porcupines around here, jst skunks and lost of poison ivy.

Designated Bowl Snapper.

ure my hero art.  that is what ive been looking to say to all those hillbilly's that live in the boondocks who think they own the water.

15 (edited by Chaney 07.27.05 15:15)

that dog is nothign compared to the boxer i saw walking at the top of the bridge at t -st, full open sores ooozing blood and puss at least 2 inches in diameter, some bigger, they were raised and hanging and shit, it was insane, i couldnt bleieve it was alive.