Re: Biggest CA Faggot

SUCH A BAD ASS

When you keep getting pelted with shitballs, you gotta get a shitbat  -Jim Lahey

72 (edited by esbuen 04.29.12 12:21)

858 wrote:

looks like ITT Tech taught him a lot, first line of his website doesnt even make sense LOL
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 … cture7.png

Lol I bet you never make little mistakes huh 858?

.. you guys are worse than highschool chicks, always searching the net for some frivolous shit to rip the guy on. I wonder if 858 has legitimate cause for repeatedly trying to bash Jeremy or is just jumping on the bandwagon with erica and the rest of the people he likes sucking up to? Hmmmmmmmmm...

Edit* I completely get why erica doesn't like him. Just wondering what personal cause attack dog 858 has or if he's just following the crowd.

West

esbuen wrote:
858 wrote:

looks like ITT Tech taught him a lot, first line of his website doesnt even make sense LOL
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 … cture7.png

Lol I bet you never make little mistakes huh 858?

.. you guys are worse than highschool chicks, always searching the net for some frivolous shit to rip the guy on. I wonder if 858 has legitimate cause for repeatedly trying to bash Jeremy or is just jumping on the bandwagon with erica and the rest of the people he likes sucking up to? Hmmmmmmmmm...

Edit* I completely get why erica doesn't like him. Just wondering what personal cause attack dog 858 has or if he's just following the crowd.

cause he makes bbing look bad and its funny. Not to mention makes edits of under the radar spots he is just surfing for the first time (see norcal video).  So, making the sport look bad while blowing up spots, yeahhhh

if youre talking about the BBX norcal trip video with jacob reeve iv seen it.

the expedition series was trying to do something positive for californian bodyboarding, you and youre hate of Jeremy on this mb does nothing positive. everyone likes to speculate about whats gonna do something good for californian bodyboarding, and no matter how much it sucks, if you want some sort of exposure and growth of the sport here theres gonna have to be some showcasing of "bodyboard friendly" spots. its not like the video draws a map directly to the wave.

all some californian spongers do is complain. complain about contests being held in shitty huntington, complain when a couple skilled californian bodyboaders make a vaguely titled edit about their trip to norcal, and finally, complain about how lame californian bodyboarding is and how no ones doing shit. i find that pretty ironic.

jacob and jeremy both shred IMO.

West

blah blah blah

chesthair wrote:

blah blah blah

i know. that's why.

chesthair wrote:

blah blah blah

Hahaha  yeah, that's what I was thinking.  Every time that Fa kid has to pipe up about some shit, it's like he's trying to write a fucking term paper.  A shitty one at that too.

亲爱的客户您好!!!

祝贵公司生意兴隆!!!龙年蒸蒸日上!!!

我公司收购滞销品,库存或代理客户销售库存,日用品、百货用品、玩具等服务

及------代客加工贴纸、标签、条码、序列号等服务

如有需要麻烦不吝与我联系!!!

非常感谢您的时间和支持!!!
祝您开心每一天!!!

"I'm pissed, he didn't try to cornhole me when I passed out."
      - Danny, reflecting on his recent NS habitation with JopeyL

EVS wrote:

Hence why the majority of our jokes and scoffing include "huhoy!" and all the wannabe dorks that epitomize the stereotype.

eddie solomon has been dead for a while now, can u just let him rest in peace. just proves ur jealous and bitter. 

respect to eddie.  huhoy 4 life.

алл сурферс аре фуцкинг гаѕ

When you keep getting pelted with shitballs, you gotta get a shitbat  -Jim Lahey

chesthair wrote:

thats not scoffing or joking.  eddie rode some gnarly waves and his stoke for surf will be remembered and carried on. 
taking jabs at someone who has passed on is completely immature, especially when his wife still runs his shop.

chesthair wrote:
chesthair wrote:

thats not scoffing or joking.  eddie rode some gnarly waves and his stoke for surf will be remembered and carried on. 
taking jabs at someone who has passed on is completely immature, especially when his wife still runs his shop.

hey chesthair: no one was making jabs-scoffing-joking at or about eddie. you're reading things into people's words. calm down your imagination and quit playing the victim.

EVS wrote:

Hence why the majority of our jokes and scoffing include "huhoy!" and all the wannabe dorks that epitomize the stereotype.

EVS wrote:

no one was making jabs-scoffing-joking at or about eddie.

Its amazing how twisted people like you still try to attack the guy after he has passed away. 

his wife is still running his business and your still talking shit about it.  Only a
pathetic lowlife would do that.  She has to put food on the table for her son, and
your still trying to talk shit you dirty cockroach.

http://i47.tinypic.com/155gl5s.png

^ Shut the fuck up

Jared Brown is a pussy

Erica Schneekloth wrote:

^ Shut the fuck up

Ventura wrote:
Erica Schneekloth wrote:

^ Shut the fuck up

bbr should delete that fucker, that shit is crossing the line

Ventura wrote:
Erica Schneekloth wrote:

^ Shut the fuck up

Just have bbr say who he is. I don't think Evan was hating on Eddie at all.

Erica Schneekloth wrote:

^ Shut the fuck up

Grodzen!!! Fucking faggot thinks he owns the waves...him and his wife fuck both of them... They will look u in the eyes while your on the wave and still cut you off

esbuen wrote:

the expedition series was trying to do something positive for californian bodyboarding, you and youre hate of Jeremy on this mb does nothing positive. everyone likes to speculate about whats gonna do something good for californian bodyboarding, and no matter how much it sucks, if you want some sort of exposure and growth of the sport here theres gonna have to be some showcasing of "bodyboard friendly" spots. its not like the video draws a map directly to the wave.

all some californian spongers do is complain. complain about contests being held in shitty huntington, complain when a couple skilled californian bodyboaders make a vaguely titled edit about their trip to norcal, and finally, complain about how lame californian bodyboarding is and how no ones doing shit. i find that pretty ironic.

I agree with a lot of this. I was reading the Weimann interview in a-frame the other day and he had a few of the same things to say. Pretty much all California bbrs do is bitch and complain at each other. Not really doing anything to grow the sport in our locale. I hear a lot of ppl on this thread complain about others blowing up low key spots, for totally legitimate reasons, but look at chile, brazil, Ireland, canaries, and obviously oz, and what do u see happenening there? When locals start to produce at home it grows the sport. Displays styles, increases awareness of up and coming riders, and pushes the limits of what can be done. And what happens next??? Crowds come flocking. IMO if you want to push the sport, gain respect for California bbr's and put CA on the map as a legitimate location for bbing then expect crowds to start flowing. And not to places like wedge and blacks and base, but the real under the radar places too

EVS wrote:

Exactly. I bet if everyone just ignores the pink paranoid schizophrenic elephant in the room (aka Chesthair) then he'll just go away.

go ahead and keep living in denial but the truth is your a whiny bitch that will never come close
to anything eddie solomon did.
he had a vision for bodyboarding and he is no longer with us. you dont have the right to talk shit about it when he is
no longer alive to defend himself you dirty cockroach.

93 (edited by 858 05.01.12 18:09)

MerkyWaters wrote:
esbuen wrote:

I agree with a lot of this. I was reading the Weimann interview in a-frame the other day and he had a few of the same things to say. Pretty much all California bbrs do is bitch and complain at each other. Not really doing anything to grow the sport in our locale. I hear a lot of ppl on this thread complain about others blowing up low key spots, for totally legitimate reasons, but look at chile, brazil, Ireland, canaries, and obviously oz, and what do u see happenening there? When locals start to produce at home it grows the sport. Displays styles, increases awareness of up and coming riders, and pushes the limits of what can be done. And what happens next??? Crowds come flocking. IMO if you want to push the sport, gain respect for California bbr's and put CA on the map as a legitimate location for bbing then expect crowds to start flowing. And not to places like wedge and blacks and base, but the real under the radar places too

if it was anyone other than Jeremy wright it would be legit. the guy just comes off as such a bro brah, if he is someone's first introduction to the sport it would look like a joke

u can't compare those places to CA anyways...
chile: a lot of swell
brazil: spread out/ a lot of spots
ireland: have to be dedicated, most spots off the map
oz: many spots and swell

CA has like 4-8 legitimate bbing waves and inconsistent swell with a dense population= can't hold crowds

on behalf of RUSTY, id like to nominate myself..

on behalf of myself, id like to nominate RUSTY

this thread is pointless, but since we're already at it, i might as well

Ak all day

858:
I understand what ur saying but disagree. CA does get a lot of swell, especially in the north. Anywhere north of Santa Barbara requires dedication to score. Central/north is spread out and not a whole lot of ppl, but the good spots are regulated hard. And there are waaaaaaay more than 6-8 good bbing spots in Cali. 15-20 in Santa Cruz county alone. U know that

mdent wrote:

on behalf of RUSTY, id like to nominate myself..

on behalf of myself, id like to nominate RUSTY

this thread is pointless, but since we're already at it, i might as well

LoL

FUCK L.A.

97 (edited by ryanthompson 05.01.12 20:06)

chesthair wrote:
EVS wrote:

Exactly. I bet if everyone just ignores the pink paranoid schizophrenic elephant in the room (aka Chesthair) then he'll just go away.

go ahead and keep living in denial but the truth is your a whiny bitch that will never come close
to anything eddie solomon did.
he had a vision for bodyboarding and he is no longer with us. you dont have the right to talk shit about it when he is
no longer alive to defend himself you dirty cockroach.

Honestly, anything you say has no relevance when you're hiding behind an alias. If you're gonna talk shit on someone who is one of the main guys at surge and say they don't do anything for the sport, you should probably do it using your real name.

I got nothing but love for Eddie and Evan, and to come back to the top of the thread, I nominate Bret Thomson (love you gingy)

MerkyWaters wrote:

then expect crowds to start flowing. And not to places like wedge and blacks and base, but the real under the radar places too

Crowds are already "flowing" at Wedge and Blacks. Base wont ever get crowded anymore due to intensified restricted access. The crowds wont "start flowing" at real under the radar places either, because locals wont let that happen. You have no idea what you're fucking talking about, so just stop.

Jared Brown is a pussy

You don't know shit about me or what I know. It's already started. We'll see what happens in the next ten years. You could be right, but that doesn't address what I said earlier in that rant about progression of the sport in CA

EVS wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/rfLbv.gif

pretty sure that was an example not a direct attack at Eddie. Just remember dude, 'time heals all wounds'.

chesthair wrote:

I realize that I make absolutely no sense at all whatsoever.

Now you're finally making sense.

Exactly merkywaters, erica is just cranky and jaded. Bodyboarding needs bodyboarding conducive spots if it wants to get big in Cali period end of story.

West

Obviously "bodyboarding needs bodyboarding conducive spots" to be legit in CA. Unfortunately, most of the best spots are localized/have limited access. Not to mention some of them are fickle. I just don't see bodyboarding getting big in CA. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to let hordes of crowds rush in to one of the spots I surf, just to see our sport get "cool."

Merkywaters, there aren't more than 6-8 good bbing waves in CA. 15-20 in SC? Lol. Little 3-4ft wedges don't count as good, just fun. I've ridden almost all of them, probably before you became a weed-smoking transplant up there. And yes, I am cranky and jaded, get used to it.

Jared Brown is a pussy

gnarsponger69 wrote:

Grodzen!!! Fucking faggot thinks he owns the waves...him and his wife fuck both of them... They will look u in the eyes while your on the wave and still cut you off

Maybe you should suck a bit less and you'd get more waves?

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."  - Hunter S. Thompson