Re: Biggest CA Faggot

adamdumas1.0 wrote:

Anyone on here know todd kelley?

He definitely takes the cake for biggest CA faggot.

HAHA

Used to sponge with the OC crew yea? Same one?

FUCK L.A.

I've met Todd Kelley a few times...

=)

"If it's in my lifestyle, I'll cross it again."
MOFO of NCTK

RUSTY wrote:
adamdumas1.0 wrote:

HAHA

oc crew meaning guys from oc or what?

kid irie wants to ring his fucking neck. 

I think he posts in here under the alias GOD

Just living life, and loving it.

OPL760 wrote:

That guy lived in O'side for a bit. Biggest tool ever.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs211.snc3/21834_100187943350536_100000779913003_1938_5699775_n.jpg

http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/4/2/3/f_danecookfanm_fca434e.jpg

Toddy Kelly is good people, why do you gotta bag on him.

grab your glock when you see the shwartz, call the cops when you see the shwartz.

never knew he was more than one person....

adamdumas1.0 wrote:
RUSTY wrote:
adamdumas1.0 wrote:

HAHA

oc crew meaning guys from oc or what?

kid irie wants to ring his fucking neck. 

I think he posts in here under the alias GOD

No with Knapp and Eddie and crew. Different guy.

FUCK L.A.

i miss bockman

theshwartz wrote:

Toddy Kelly is good people, why do you gotta bag on him.

He disrespected me and my friends!

Just living life, and loving it.

Joops wrote:
vegas mike wrote:
Joops wrote:

Last place! YA!

Agree with the eddie comment above though...that fucking piece of shit.  Made my day to see barba make him back down like a little bitch....what a sleezy scummy dick hole that guy.

more info/video on that one?

happened at wedge in the spring of 04...I think....was fucking epic!  Barba told eddie he was a disgrace to the sport for ruining the minds of all the young riders and influencing them.  eddie fully backed down when barba got in his face and basically said "sorry chad I'm not going to fight you."  BITCHED OUT!  662 mob can burn in hell for all i care.

Classic!!!!!!

Just one more story..... this was a while ago like 99' or so,  friend and I were out at Creek when Eddie and some friend were out.  They were just fucking with/ dropping in on everyone trying to start shit with people in the water.  I was sitting within earshot of them, and I heard Eddie's friend say "how bout that guy" as he pointed to my friend sitting further down the beach.  Eddie's response was " nah.. he's too big" as he paddled over toward some other kid and dropped in on him instead. hahahh........  no respect for the guy ever since!

esbuen

aw something i must've said today got you all put-off so you logged in on your troll account to handle biz. lol was it my comment on chucks shots in session reports, or maybe mine and sbsurfers discussion in the andre thread? definitely not about my comment on the teachers being caught verbally abusing special needs kids, cuz if it was youd be even more a piece of shit than you already are hiding behind an 8 post alias. hopefully you start having a better day.

West

bbr wrote:

we should get "top 10 faggot" t-shirts made.

lol

858 wrote:
bbr wrote:

lol

haha

HAHA what a good thread to get bumped

And people still riding jeremys dick two years later...

some things never change

I love this thread! But don't even wanna start,I don't have that kind of time right now. LOL!

I wonder is aussie forums make these sort of threads...

google CA faggot - this thread is the first thing that shows up

better question why are you googling CA faggot?

LOL I was going to post the gayest picture I could find for this thread (a common activity that the top 20 faggots of this board have being doing since 2004 - for more info see tranny candy or every 5th page in Hot chick eye candy)..but then realized the first image was stinko. Quite frankly it wasn't a gay enough image to put up, so I gave up.

57 (edited by esbuen 04.25.12 12:43)

||:|| wrote:
Dilliono wrote:

And people still riding jeremys dick two years later...

some things never change

And he's still the biggest faggot whats your point?

^ so youre riding his dick then?

Jeremy* might be kind of a cheeseball but hes still cool peoples, and always positive.

"from the doorway to he||" lol fucking anonymous dork.

West

you are probably homosexual.  but its cool.

When you keep getting pelted with shitballs, you gotta get a shitbat  -Jim Lahey

Jeremy is probably one of the nicest most genuine person I've met. Not just bodyboarding, but as a whole. I don't get the hate on him, except from what I heard about him showing up to certain spots with photogs and stuff..

ryanthompson wrote:

Jeremy is probably one of the nicest most genuine person I've met. Not just bodyboarding, but as a whole. I don't get the hate on him, except from what I heard about him showing up to certain spots with photogs and stuff..

Cause he'll try to sell you health food products at said spots. LOL. JK. He's a good dude.

if we could narrow it down.., id say all those little turbo grom packs of kids with aus shit

go left

esbuen is my nomination for CA and the USA's biggest FAGGOT! Even tho I don't know him, he likes to open his mouth when he shouldn't...

Kids these days...

houseofatleast10mannings wrote:

esbuen

Kids these days...

HAHAHA jesus christ you blew up your own spot trying to regulate on Dano. the guy posts all kinds of wave shots from all over the world in eye candy, i doubt hes trying to subvert your spots mystique.

youre double post about me makes you a faggot. keep trying.

West

TommyP wrote:

he likes to open his mouth when he shouldn't...

esbuen wrote:

HAHAHA jesus christ you blew up your own spot trying to regulate on Dano. the guy posts all kinds of wave shots from all over the world in eye candy, i doubt hes trying to subvert your spots mystique.

youre double post about me makes you a faggot. keep trying.

Not blowing up the spot...  Now you know it is regulated, right?  Thats the point you terd burglar.  Smoke another bongload and stop yourself from making that next post please... Your stupid. And I know who you are, so lets talk later face to face...

Kids these days...

ryanthompson wrote:
858 wrote:
bbr wrote:

lol

haha

if sumbody wants to come up with art- simple 1 color kinda deal- i will make em. Pay for cost and shipping- probably around $5. a shirt or so. Im not looking to make any $$$ off u guys- bbrs are mostly broke as far as i see it- but it wud be a funny "insider" kinda thing....

email
dlt93111@yahoo.com    -art ideas in header-   and im down for any other Tshirt ideas (since my heart attack ive slowed down on work so i have the time to fool around and do custom stuff)

once i get working art i will post up and let u all know so u guys can send me orders- when i get the cash and address u get the shirt...

$5. is a guess- shipping is a slippery beast so understand if it happens to be more...

“So when the wave breaks here, don’t be there . . . or you’re gonna get drilled!!”
Turtle - North Shore 87

ryanthompson wrote:

I don't get the hate on him, except from what I heard about him showing up to certain spots with photogs and stuff..

He knows better than to show his face around here. He fucked up and that's that. Too bad for that poor pyramid-scheming cocksucker.

Jared Brown is a pussy

looks like ITT Tech taught him a lot, first line of his website doesnt even make sense LOL
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/surfingsb/Picture7.png

Danny, who did he come with? You'd think he would have known better.

As for the title of the thread, I would have to say that most californians are faggots.