36

Re: Politics

adamwarmington wrote:

just kidding joKe - i love it when i see you posted, as im sure you do when you see i have - that's why i keep on coming back for more - it's like watching good slapstick comedy

No worries...I feel the same

37

Re: Politics

http://www.mediaite.com/online/beef-jay … -limbaugh/

38

Re: Politics

Warmington Summer Camp  haha

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 … 60,00.html

39

Re: Politics

OPL760 wrote:

Warmington Summer Camp  haha

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 … 60,00.html

haha...man that is so fuctup

IslamicSummer Camp
http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/02012008/1570905/JRL104_wa.jpg
The kids study passages from the Koran and participate in quizzes on religious matters, with emphasis on the required commitment to political prisoners and Palestinian land. They also learn how to hold a Qassam rocket-launcher.

.

Real Summer Camp
http://www.athleticclubnortheast.com/Images/550x484/Active_Childcare/Summer_Camp.jpg
Summer Camp at Athletic Club Northeast are designed to build your child's self esteem, love of activity and sporting skills. Kids will enjoy being counseled by professional coaches, teachers and counselors at the high school and college level.

40

Re: Politics

hahahahah

Re: Politics

RIP Ted Kennedy. Sucks to go from cancer.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1250253 … lenews_wsj

Re: Politics

you should be banned from this thread seeing as u made it a point to delete the other topic douche

43

Re: Politics

i watched hannity and glen beck tonight just to try and see shit from the 'other' side
wow - truly the most sensationalist ridiculous shit i have ever laid eyes on
honestly, fucking unbelieveable - i cant believe some of you guys vouch for those people

44

Re: Politics

faux news brah

Re: Politics

Twister16 wrote:

you should be banned from this thread seeing as u made it a point to delete the other topic douche

I wholeheartedly agree!

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeeeeze...

Re: Politics

adamwarmington wrote:

i watched hannity and glen beck tonight just to try and see shit from the 'other' side
wow - truly the most sensationalist ridiculous shit i have ever laid eyes on
honestly, fucking unbelieveable - i cant believe some of you guys vouch for those people

There are conservatives and then there are sensationalist pricks. No self respecting conservative should get their viewpoints from those deceiving muckraking scoundrels. Just the same, no one on the left should give a shit about what Olbermann, Michael Moore and the like have to say.

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeeeeze...

47

Re: Politics

The truth hurts boys..Fair and Balanced..HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

"Right Near Da Beach"

Re: Politics

Twister16 wrote:

you should be banned from this thread seeing as u made it a point to delete the other topic douche

eat a dick. i deleted the other one cuz it was too many god damn pages dating back to before the election and there really was nothing of value except constant arguing and negative energy. none of us lost anything by me deleting that thread. if someone deleted the eye candy thread, that would be different because it actually relates to bodyboarding and is a gold mine of photos. no one on this board really cares that much that the old politics thread is gone, so stop thinking i should be banned from this thread. I did nothing wrong, and it's not like I was trying to hide or censor anything, I was just over having such a huge thread of bullshit. thanks for your input though, i appreciate your effort to block my conservative nonsense from your viewing pleasure.

49

Re: Politics

You have to admit, you basically took your toys and quit.  Trying to spin it into somehow doing something noble by removing some "negative energy" is kinda weak, no?  I mean, this IS the 805bbr board, so "negative energy" pretty much fuels this whole bitch...

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."  - Hunter S. Thompson

50

Re: Politics

Oh, and I thought this was pretty interesting this past weekend:  http://videosift.com/video/Jerry-Scahil … Blackwater

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."  - Hunter S. Thompson

51

Re: Politics

tyrez wrote:

You have to admit, you basically took your toys and quit.

definitely a bitch move

ron perlman

Re: Politics

tyrez wrote:

You have to admit, you basically took your toys and quit.  Trying to spin it into somehow doing something noble by removing some "negative energy" is kinda weak, no?  I mean, this IS the 805bbr board, so "negative energy" pretty much fuels this whole bitch...

I wasn't spinning it, just decided we had beaten a dead horse pretty well.

53

Re: Politics

adamwarmington wrote:

i watched hannity and glen beck tonight just to try and see shit from the 'other' side
wow - truly the most sensationalist ridiculous shit i have ever laid eyes on
honestly, fucking unbelieveable - i cant believe some of you guys vouch for those people

Took a break from Maddow and Olbeirman?

Part sucka,part wimp,= simp.....all bad news my nigga.

54

Re: Politics

interesting bi-partisan opinion from larry flynt of all people
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-fly … 64706.html

Re: Politics

adamwarmington wrote:

interesting bi-partisan opinion from larry flynt of all people
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-fly … 64706.html

"The real war is not between the left and the right. It is between the average American and the ruling class. If we come together on this single issue, everything else will resolve itself. It's time we took back our government from those who would make us their slaves."

Probably the best thing in the article. We have fucktard career politicians who have lost sight of what it is like to have a normal job or run a small business and worry about paying bills and taxes.

Re: Politics

World's smallest Political Quiz.
http://www.theadvocates.org/quizp/index.html

I'm a right leaning libertarian.

Re: Politics

ryanthompson wrote:
adamwarmington wrote:

interesting bi-partisan opinion from larry flynt of all people
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-fly … 64706.html

"The real war is not between the left and the right. It is between the average American and the ruling class. If we come together on this single issue, everything else will resolve itself. It's time we took back our government from those who would make us their slaves."

Probably the best thing in the article. We have fucktard career politicians who have lost sight of what it is like to have a normal job or run a small business and worry about paying bills and taxes.

how can you say you deleted it because we were beating a dead horse and then just turn around the next day and keep beating the same horse? Well, I guess if it's because that wasn't your reason for deleting it at all. Luckily, the thread lives on, through our friends at Google:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:E3S … =firefox-a

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeeeeze...

Re: Politics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/TSmoke/drawphp.png

"life is what you make of it, and stoke is what seperates the people who truly live and the people who merely exist.....", Xena

Re: Politics

ReturnOfH wrote:
ryanthompson wrote:
adamwarmington wrote:

interesting bi-partisan opinion from larry flynt of all people
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-fly … 64706.html

"The real war is not between the left and the right. It is between the average American and the ruling class. If we come together on this single issue, everything else will resolve itself. It's time we took back our government from those who would make us their slaves."

Probably the best thing in the article. We have fucktard career politicians who have lost sight of what it is like to have a normal job or run a small business and worry about paying bills and taxes.

how can you say you deleted it because we were beating a dead horse and then just turn around the next day and keep beating the same horse? Well, I guess if it's because that wasn't your reason for deleting it at all. Luckily, the thread lives on, through our friends at Google:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:E3S … =firefox-a

no need to argue.

60

Re: Politics

ReturnOfH wrote:
ryanthompson wrote:
adamwarmington wrote:

interesting bi-partisan opinion from larry flynt of all people
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-fly … 64706.html

"The real war is not between the left and the right. It is between the average American and the ruling class. If we come together on this single issue, everything else will resolve itself. It's time we took back our government from those who would make us their slaves."

Probably the best thing in the article. We have fucktard career politicians who have lost sight of what it is like to have a normal job or run a small business and worry about paying bills and taxes.

how can you say you deleted it because we were beating a dead horse and then just turn around the next day and keep beating the same horse? Well, I guess if it's because that wasn't your reason for deleting it at all. Luckily, the thread lives on, through our friends at Google:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:E3S … =firefox-a

haha - thats dope!

61

Re: Politics

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/53077/draw.png

"Right Near Da Beach"

62 (edited by adamwarmington 08.26.09 13:21)

Re: Politics

no surprises here, right under the 'e' in left:

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 20%.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Liberal

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal

matters, but tend to support significant government control of the

economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"
to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation

of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations,

defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action

to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

EDIT - interesting that our personal issues scores are the same DARRELL - did you cheat ;)

63 (edited by DARRELL 08.26.09 13:30)

Re: Politics

No brah  mine was 80% and 70% mine was  libertan no left homeboy

"Right Near Da Beach"

64

Re: Politics

Cash for refrigerators!

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/ … 1520090825

65 (edited by adamwarmington 08.26.09 13:48)

Re: Politics

nixon99 wrote:

Cash for refrigerators!

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/ … 1520090825

we had the same score for personal issues mate, 80%
yours was 80% for personal, 70% for economic

Re: Politics

I'll be honest, I didn't even read what you wrote, in order to save what few precious brain cells I have left. Now that I have,  I still think it's ridiculous of you to delete the old thread because you "spend too much time here," and then immediately jump into the new one. Fortunately, the classics live on. Like these:

   

tyrez wrote:

Joshua.Fields

        Have you met A Officer in the Armed Forces?

You mean like my father the West Point grad with two tours of Vietnam and 20+ years in the Army?  The guy who was editor for the Military Review and the Public Affairs Office for the US Southern Command?  I guess that'd be, "Yes, I've spent half my life surrounded by officers in the Armed Forces."

    Besides whacking off to McCain's autobiography, have you?

bwahahaha:



   

sbsurfer wrote:

...now the question is, how will our government deal with terrorists such as these? introducing HR 87 91. note the amount of classified information this bill is riddled with. the bill supports funding for the proper training of a domestic military force to deal with "classified". probably terrorists like me, my dad, my family members who harbor the same beliefs, their friends who voted for ron paul, gun rights enthusiasts, people opposed to globalization and the FED, among other things. we are teetering on the verge of the implementation of martial law, as expressed by members of the skeptics caucus who alleged that members of the FED threatened the implementation of martial law had the 700 billion dollar bailout not been approved by congress.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlw3vo_ALA[/youtube]

Tyrez wrote:

SB, first of all, this video is just about two years old.  Second of all, CAN YOU NOT FUCKING SEE THAT THIS IS AN ONION PARODY?!?!?!  DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE?!?!?!  THERE IS NO FUCKING PERSON NAMED JOHN HALLER REPRESENTING PENNSYLVANIA.  THERE IS NO FUCKING SUCH THING AS HR 87 91.  FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN BEEN MADE A FUCKING FOOL BY YOUR OWN FUCKING FUCKERY.

JESUS H CHRIST IN A CHICKENBASKET, WILL YOU FUCKING TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING TINFOIL HAT AND GET A FUCKING GRIP FOR FUCK'S SAKE?!?!?

Ahem...  Now back to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theorists...

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeeeeze...

Re: Politics

By the way, if you flip around the initials of Barack Hussein Obama's name, something startling happens.

B H O
  <--> 

B O H

which of course stands for: B Of H! Now you see why I've been behind him all this time, I AM HIM!!!!!

K, I need some sleep.

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeeeeze...

68

Re: Politics

adamwarmington wrote:

no surprises here, right under the 'e' in left:

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 20%.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

Liberal

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal

matters, but tend to support significant government control of the

economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"
to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation

of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations,

defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action

to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

EDIT - interesting that our personal issues scores are the same DARRELL - did you cheat ;)

Ew, where is the capitalism in that?

805bbr.com/forum

69

Re: Politics

haha wow i used to use some ass backwards shit to back up my claims. re-reading my old posts has made me realize how fallacious my arguments were simply because i used faulty evidence.

it's cool though, i still believe the federal government neglects the best interest of the proletariat by means of the federal reserve, suspending habeus corpus and funding an empire at the expense of the third world, i just use factual evidence to back up my shit.

was a good laugh though, almost as funny the notion that having blue eyes makes 3 AM drug-induced surf sessions in la jolla better because blue eyed folk have optimum night vision. hope that has been going well for you brian...

70 (edited by ReturnOfH 08.26.09 14:55)

Re: Politics

That is actually true. Or at least very likely based on what I've read, and anecdotal evidence.

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/g … n01475.htm
http://www.allaboutvision.com/condition … sitive.htm (reviewed by an MD)
http://ofcn.org/cyber.serv/hwp/hwc/eye/news/eye045.html

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeeeeze...