Re: Politics

As for the refugees, there will always be a bad apple or two in any population, like you said yourself, we have enough dumb shit people in this country that are born here. 

However, I'll take those refugees that are seeking a new and better life for themselves, and most likely willing to work hard, over the neo nazi fucks that thing they're entitled to something. 

Here's who this country should really belong to:

http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2011/05/18/comanche-chief-parker_custom-07677d465d04859ccde47f1a477b26e67ff073b1-s300-c85.jpg

"Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign."  - Camel getting all sentimental

4,622 (edited by sbsurfer 02.01.17 20:29)

"Should", a word I hear often from the left. in reality, nations are forged and maintained through conquest and the threat of violence. Just ask the comanche, who spent a lifetime raping and killing Mexicans and pioneer women and children.

The nomadic siberian tribes who called America home lost to a far more advanced military super power. Such is life. But if it is any consolation, America is in end stage collapse mode.

Also, your hypothetical about neo nazis and hard working refugees does not add up factually. I cannot fault you for having grown up in an ethnically homogenous coastal town insulated from the realities of multiculturalism. The propagation of the aforementioned fairy tale is largely why Trump won and brexit passed. Neo-Nazism isn't a global problem. Radical islam is. And a few rotten apples can have a serious impact on our nation's well-being.

Neo Nazis in

Germany http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82829
Austria http://www.thelocal.at/20160928/neo-naz … in-austria
Portugal http://www.dw.com/en/portugal-arrests-2 … a-36318096

And right here cheering Trump: http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/ … story.html

More than one continent?  Global.

With regards to the Comanche, they protected lands.  Killed, raped, scalped, tortured, stole from, and whatever else they did to Americans moving west through the majority of the 19th century.  If I had a farm and a bunch of people came out to it and killed every animal on it leaving me with nothing to eat and then telling me I had to choke dick and live on a reservation, guess what I'd tell them?  Eat shit and die.  I don't blame the Comanche one bit. 

Ever read Empire Under a Summer Moon?  Great book.  And that picture I posted is of Quanah, one of the fiercest Comanche's to ever live.  I bet he'd even scalp some neo nazis if he were alive.

"Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign."  - Camel getting all sentimental

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-07/8/16/enhanced/webdr08/enhanced-buzz-wide-7870-1436388838-12.jpg

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."  - Hunter S. Thompson

4,625 (edited by sbsurfer 02.02.17 21:04)

I love when the left compares neo nazis to muslims. Those god awful neo nazis in france need to stop beheading priests and killing people with trucks.

Not gonna reason with you. You have no problem with the injins exercising their right to self determination but get mad when whites do. we will get more right wing converts with that doublethink.

You are right about one thing. The comanche would scalp the "neo nazeeees". They would scalp you too, even though you have a Jewish surname and like their book.

Injins exercising their right to self determination?  Dude, white men slaughtered the natives on their lands...They were defending their homes and way of life.  It's pretty damn black and white.   

My grandma escaped a concentration camp during the Holocaust.  Her parents were executed for being Jewish.  She came to America with nothing, worked and paid her way through college and became a hospice nurse.  Even if I weren't biased, it seems to me that most people would call that an immigrant success story?  Not to mention her husband (my Grandpa), who fought in WW2 for the US Army to gain citizenship (he was born in Lithuania). 

With that said, could you maybe see where I'm coming from with regards to my opinions of neo-nazis?  I've got zero time for them and zero respect.

4,627 (edited by sbsurfer 02.03.17 18:07)

You said this land belongs to the cluster of Siberian-descended tribes who killed each other before Whites showed up, implying we should leave, but then qualify your presence here by explaining how your gramdfather gained citizenship to a country whose founding you take issue with. So are you going to go back to Israel/Germany/Lithuania, or just accept the fact that human beings are tribal, war like beings governed largely by natural selection?

If nazis were still relevant, i'd understand your grief. But they're not. Also funny how the same tribe so heavily involved in open border globalism and diversity for white countries is so against the aforementioned in their home (israel). Africa can stay african, asia asian, but Europe and the US  has to be for everyone? More doublethink

sbsurfer wrote:

human beings are tribal, war like beings governed largely by natural selection?

I have always found this to be a very bleak and unsubstantiated world view. Here's a counter:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.independ … ent=safari

Not implying we should leave. Not qualifying my presence here, just stating the reason for my opinion of Nazis (I think the majority of the world would agree with me on that) and showing how being an immigrant isn't always a bad thing.  Notice I said "most people would call that an immigrant success story."  Not going back to Germany/Lithuania and where did you get Israel out of that?  Not all Jews are from Israel.

Also, from your posts and tone it seems like you're defending Neo-Nazis?  Maybe I'm reading into it wrong, maybe I'm delusional, but I can't tell exactly what your thoughts and opinions are.  Closed borders, no immigrants, no women's rights, fuck natives cause they got eradicated by a superior tribe, white power, and build the wall.... Some of that may sound harsh, but I want to make sure I get it right.

In all seriousness, where do you get most of your news?  Which politicians influence your views the most?

4,630 (edited by sbsurfer 02.03.17 19:47)

i would say you are not delusional, but severely misinformed on where i stand. most leftists are when presented with an idea that counters the foundation of their belief system (equality). it is also why they get upset when whites advocate in their own self-interest but actively encourage other ethnicities to do just that. you seem to be governed not by what is real and natural but a desire to control the natural order of things, a yearning for how things "ought to be", not how they really are. an ideology. this is the fundamental difference i have seen between the left and the right meta-politically. this is why i bring up how nations come into existence. this is why i have no shame or guilt about how my ancestors were killed by native americans and how they themselves killed native americans. all nations are forged through bloodshed and coercion. just ask the palestinians who got booted from israel in the late 40's by ashkenazi who have no blood tie to the land. i do not gloat over this reality, i just accept it.

am i delusional, or do you think whites have a copyright on genocide and conquest? because last i checked, all people, including jews, and siberian amerindians have excelled in the aforementioned areas.

my views (harsh realism) are influenced by history and experience, not politicians.

you are free to detest nazis. i think it is a waste of time but by all means, no one is stopping you. does that mean i can hate the native americans who killed some members of my family in the frontier, or the normans who conquered my anglo saxon ancestors? to me, dwelling on past injustices that have no personal impact on me today would be a waste of time. considering we give billions in foreign aid to israel, and jews are over represented in highly esteemed positions of power in the west, i think it is fair to say that the nazis lost and pose a threat to no one.

Ok, race aside because I don't think we'll ever agree. Which is fine. How do you feel about Trump repealing Dodd-Frank? Paying attention to history, I would assume you'd be against that so we don't have another subprime loan giving market where banks and investors take advantage of people? (Sure they may be less educated, but does that make it right?)

Also, how do you feel about Trump and his use of Twitter? His access to using our military? Or the Yemen raid that was supported by his son in law and Bannon, two people who don't have a fucking clue as to how to run a military? Basically, do you think he's doing a good job?

And honestly, Betsy Devos? Sessions? He could've picked better. But I admit, 30 years ago id have probably boned Devos, she's got that dumb rich hot bitch bend over backwards kinda thing going on. Pound town!

Also, not all of these people want to blow us up.

(Ya I know, it's "fake" news from CNN)

These are the faces of Trump's ban - CNN
https://apple.news/AWlAzk5L7Tpa8RYGB7tdsvA

Joops wrote:

How do you feel about Trump repealing Dodd-Frank?

My question is will it be downplayed and 'swept under the rug' as a factor in any subsequent financial crisis like Clinton's repealing of specific parts of Glass-Steagall was later perceived? Interesting topic to say the least.

what good fun

4,634 (edited by urfucked 02.08.17 03:17)

Also,

I find it ironic that their findings more-or-less substantiate the tribal/hierarchical nature of humans claim on a scale relative to the condition of humans at that time. Conflating tribes and larger civilizations in an attempt to prove tribal people didn't fight over the exact same thing's civilizations fight over is needlessly extensive if not completely irrelevant.   How is ancient revenge killing any different than the pretense used to invade Afghanistan in '01?

what good fun

4,635 (edited by sbsurfer 02.08.17 04:18)

Joops wrote:

Ok, race aside because I don't think we'll ever agree. Which is fine. How do you feel about Trump repealing Dodd-Frank? Paying attention to history, I would assume you'd be against that so we don't have another subprime loan giving market where banks and investors take advantage of people? (Sure they may be less educated, but does that make it right?)

Also, how do you feel about Trump and his use of Twitter? His access to using our military? Or the Yemen raid that was supported by his son in law and Bannon, two people who don't have a fucking clue as to how to run a military? Basically, do you think he's doing a good job?

And honestly, Betsy Devos? Sessions? He could've picked better. But I admit, 30 years ago id have probably boned Devos, she's got that dumb rich hot bitch bend over backwards kinda thing going on. Pound town!

lol at devos. that is always a fun hypothetical game to play.

honestly i do not dwell on the issues presented. obsession with such things is a sign of people in the midst of societal collapse, where concerns of economic theory are elevated above honoring tradition and culture. the libertarian me was way more vested in the things you presented but i now view metapolitical and cultural events through a new lens. i don't even think in a way that would allow me to answer your question because honestly i don't really care. kinda like obamacare, it was shitty but it didn't kill me or significantly make my quality of life worse. i don't think about policy much really. people who drive while texting and are too lazy to return their shopping carts to the corral entering a voting booth is more terrifying to me than the politician they elect him/herself.

i like the symbolic representation of trump as hard-working, self-made outsider whose nationalist message resonates with salt-of-the-earth, blue collar traditionalist, reality-based thinkers who have been turned on by the globalist, neo-liberal consumer culture postwar elites. i could dissect every move he makes but again, i do not think in those terms anymore. i don't think trump is a messianic figure but he is giving people who see the writing on the walls a brief time to breathe and collect themselves.

something big is happening globally. the western power structures that began forming around 1789 whose quest became to create a classless, borderless utopia through any means necessary, masquerading under the guise of "liberal democracy", are starting to crumble. people feel it in their guts. needing to have "reasons" to do things as basic as procreating has caused western civilization to sterilize itself.

tldr - our civilization is dying and our leftist pursuit of a heaven on earth is symbolic of that demise. nothing will change our course. trump sees through the veneer as do his voters. anything he can do to shed light to those on the fence about the course we are headed is desirable. i expect him to fumble and fuck up, but his fight against the gatekeepers of regressive left thought is inspirational to those planning to withdraw from this sinking ship.

sbsurfer wrote:

people who drive while texting...is more terrifying to me"

Maybe one of the only things we'll agree on 100% fully.

Ironically, as I mentioned my Grandma earlier and how she escaped the Holocaust...she was killed by a woman who was reading a text message while driving.  Straight country road in both directions for over a mile, Grandma walked out to get her mail, standing on the side of the road and hit 3 feet onto the shoulder...Unfortunately 89 year olds don't move too quick.  The punishment for the driver, 3 years restricted license.  Justice?  I think not.

Still waiting on a Bobby KKK and MSertic fishing trip this summer

Jared Brown is a pussy

Bobby still in here arguing like a racist keyboard warrior...and then tries to defend against the genocide of the Native American Indians as if there is any rational way of defending that.

I've seen it all now!

4,639 (edited by sbsurfer 02.10.17 14:37)

tubenet wrote:

Bobby still in here arguing like a racist keyboard warrior...and then tries to defend against the genocide of the Native American Indians as if there is any rational way of defending that.

I've seen it all now!

Never in my life did I think I would quote a passage from "Guns, Germs, and Steel", but its author, UCLA professor Jared Diamond discussed the "genocide" myth in the following passages....

"Throughout the Americas, diseases introduced with Europeans spread from tribe to tribe far in advance of the Europeans themselves, killing an estimated 95 percent of the pre-Columbian Native American population. The most populous and highly organized native societies of North America, the Mississippian chiefdoms, disappeared in that way between 1492 and the late 1600's, even before Europeans themselves made their first settlement on the Mississippi River (page 78)....

"The main killers were Old World germs to which Indians had never been exposed, and against which they therefore had neither immune nor genetic resistance. Smallpox, measles, influenza, and typhus rank top among the killers." (page 212).

"As for the most advanced native societies of North America, those of the U.S. Southeast and the Mississippi River system, their destruction was accomplished largely by germs alone, introduced by early European explorers and advancing ahead of them" (page 374)

Genocide? Continue to conflate conquest, migration patterns and epidemiology (something all ethnic groups have been subject to) with genocide. You just give my stances credence while making yourself look like a  fuckin' goofball.

Racist? You ever have shotgun crips amd NHp bloods at your home on good terms? I have. 

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/df/df3612486fb50970411774f991b6baec9fb7cca2e144180b885f03fba7b07217.jpg

People don't like their historically revisionist, indoctrinated world view challenged. Hence, character assassination. They got nothing.

u the gay man

4,641 (edited by tubenet 03.04.17 13:06)

sbsurfer big wall of text...ain't reading that shit bro. You are now being ignored.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/124/041/496.jpg

tubenet wrote:

sbsurfer big wall of text...ain't reading that shit bro. You are now being ignored.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/124/041/496.jpg

But why wouldn't you read it, its largely not his words, and it is from a very reputable source who actually knows what the fuck he is talking about.....which is not something that is typical of this place....

Just thought I speak up for the actual dissemination of truth, no matter how hard it might be to accept.

Also, just cause germs/diseases decimated native populations initially, it doesn't excuse or eliminate the atrocities committed by western settlers after the fact.

What is it solider?
Well I mean it's pretty harry in there, that's charlies point.
CHARLIE DON'T SURF!

4,643 (edited by stuckinabog 05.10.17 08:20)

https://i.imgur.com/c4jt321.png

That rug really held the room together.

Nailed it ^

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar … ne/526230/

mental gymnastics

Mental gymnastics?  Trump speaks and acts as though he can't be touched.  I love his letter to Comey "thanks for letting me know I'm not under investigation."  Dude is fucking delusional.

I hope this kinda stuff works out better for you guys next time

[video]

https://fusion.kinja.com/you-will-lose- … 1795218137