Re: Reggae

-<DT>- wrote:

wud u please flip the damned page already!

how about instead of embedding 201389012 videos per page, you just post the URL?

what good fun

good point but wud anybody link out of the forum to listen to a chune??? I dig the embedded direct link so I can listen and scan the forum... maybe I will mix it up for the sake of how this site works

http://youtu.be/jUu1_1S_4Vg

http://youtu.be/eWt_zi8n910

^epic cornell cambell gems^

“So when the wave breaks here, don’t be there . . . or you’re gonna get drilled!!”
Turtle - North Shore 87

just a decent Roots sound album- Japanese artist {Dry & Heavy}

“So when the wave breaks here, don’t be there . . . or you’re gonna get drilled!!”
Turtle - North Shore 87

Its been a while my friends

WELCOME BACK CAPS

"If it's in my lifestyle, I'll cross it again."
MOFO of NCTK

1,336 (edited by -<DT>- 03.22.16 22:24)

^cope!^  dude stoked ur still lurking... hope ur scoring a worthy lifestyle - one full of muzik and toobies- blessings bro!

possibly a repeat

live up dem ROOTS !

Turtle - North Shore 87

a lil" xtra ROOTS

STOP the dispute - CONTRIBUTE !

Turtle - North Shore 87

http://youtu.be/vnPa328bVRQ
melodica version

Turtle - North Shore 87

Skip to aprox 4:30

^epic musicians! bro rasta rules that acoustic- that vocal dub is mental... thanx!

not the best recording but an epic jem otherwise

Turtle - North Shore 87

1,341 (edited by -<DT>- 08.29.14 10:11)

heres to 200yd reeling lefts with nobody out most all day, sunny windless skies, and warm water... blessings!

Turtle - North Shore 87

punxsutawneywill wrote:

Skip to aprox 4:30

good sounds. I don't see what's wrong with the first 4:29 though.

N.U.G.G.

"Surfers make sheep look like independent thinkers" Pat King

Turtle - North Shore 87

My fans gave me clearance, so i steer it direct past sucess, accept mass respect. accept cash and check.

some of my favorites from my Reggae spotify playlist:

Turtle - North Shore 87

Turtle - North Shore 87

1 of my all time fav albums - 1 of the best tracks....

Turtle - North Shore 87

Turtle - North Shore 87

sum epic cameos for this reggae OG

Turtle - North Shore 87

and sum real old school...

Turtle - North Shore 87

legendary on all fronts

Turtle - North Shore 87

such an insanely different sound to the original - freakin badass in my book

Turtle - North Shore 87

and so many more....

Turtle - North Shore 87

1,355 (edited by -<DT>- 08.02.17 12:01)

ROOTS

^one of my favs these dayze^

Turtle - North Shore 87

Turtle - North Shore 87